Skip to content
Ultrahuman – Remote – Software Engineering Intern: SEP 2020 – PRESENT
- Working on the App Store featured the Ultrahuman iOS app.
- Worked on the iOS/macOS Widgets, with static and intent configurations.
Apple – Cupertino, California, US/Remote – Software Engineering Intern: JUL 2020 – SEP 2020
- Accessibility Speech Team, working on Voice Control.
- An internal tool to improve the quality of Voice Control.
- Experience with AVFoundation, SwiftUI.
- Languages – Objective-C and Swift.
Parjanya Creative Solutions, Remote – Software Engineering Intern: JAN 2020 – APR 2020
- Development of Workout Companion Apps, a suite of watchOS/iOS apps using SwiftUI.
- Development of Prayoga, an App Store featured AR app.
- Development of Abhyasa, a cross-platform SwiUI app.
Rocket.Chat, Remote – Google Summer of Code Student Developer: MAY 2019 – AUG 2019
- Project: VoiceOver Accessibility in iOS application
- Enhance the user experience for users with low or no vision, for native iOS application supporting 14 languages.
Apple WWDC Scholarship Winner 2019 – San Jose, California, US: JUN 2019
- One of the 350 scholarship recipients worldwide to attend Apple Worldwide Developers Conference.
- An AR game for children with Autism aimed to teach fundamental education about matching, identification and naming of colors & shapes using assistive games.
- VoiceOver Accessibility — Swi�ft Delhi Meetup Chapter 20, Expedia, India: AUG 31, 2019.
- Dynamic Type — Mobile Flock I, Tokopedia, India: SEP 14, 2019.
- Voice Control — Swift� Delhi Meetup Chapter 21, OLX Group, India: SEP 28, 2019.
- App Frameworks: Swift�UI, AppKit, UIKit, WatchKit
- Graphics and Games: SpriteKit, SceneKit, ARKit App Services: Combine, StoreKit, CloudKit Media: AVFoundation
- System: XPC
Languages: Objective-C, Swi�ft